How the bookmaker uses personal data
Information Collection and Use
The following is a list of the details and data concerning you that we may collect and use:
- Information you give us when you fill out forms on the website, as well as any other details you send us by email or through the website.
- Correspondence, whether it be by a website, email, phone, or other channel.
- Information about payments you’ve made: transaction number, amount, date, and payment method. Credit card numbers are not kept on file by us.
- Information about your visits to the website, such as traffic statistics, location data, login information, and other information.
- We may also use your personal information and data in conjunction with other information about you for the following purposes:
- to process your bets, bank card payments, and online payments;
- to set up and manage your account;
- to comply with legal obligations;
- to conduct analysis;
- to send you information about promotional offers, our products, and services, with your consent;
- and to monitor transactions in order to stop fraud, illegal betting, and money laundering.
Please, keep in mind that you can unsubscribe from our email offers.
To assist in the investigation of fraud and money laundering, we may provide sporting and other organizations, including the police, with information we have about you, including your personal information and betting history.
As required by law, we make every effort to guarantee that your personal data is accurately collected and safely stored. When it is no longer necessary to keep it or when it is mandated by law, all personal information is destroyed.
Any information sent to us over the Internet is not guaranteed to be secure by us. You send all information at your own risk. But, as soon as we get your transmission, we take all necessary precautions to safeguard it against loss, misuse, and unauthorized access.
Money-Laundering and Anti-Terrorism Policy
Money laundering is the conversion, transfer, receipt, possession, or use of property obtained through criminal activity (or property obtained in exchange for such property) for the purpose of concealing the illicit origin of such property. It also refers to withholding or maintaining confidentiality as to the true origin, source, location, disposition, movement, ownership, or other rights to such property.
Several nations are continually battling against money laundering and terrorist funding in order to stop the infiltration of dishonest capital into the state’s economy and to stop the spread of crime. In order to assist national and international organizations in their efforts to combat money laundering and terrorist funding worldwide, Parimatch implements internal regulations and special programs of measures.
Parimatch is taking all necessary precautions to prevent money laundering and international terrorism (AML Policy). By doing this, Parimatch upholds a resolute and moral position on the enforcement of all laws and related regulations. If there are any grounds for suspicion that the deposits by the User are connected to money laundering or terrorism financing operations, Parimatch is required to alert the appropriate governmental authorities in order to meet these duties. Together with other actions required by AML policy requirements, Parimatch will be required to block such a User’s funds.
You commit to the following duties when you open an account with Parimatch:
- You guarantee that you will abide by all relevant laws and rules pertaining to anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing, including but not limited to the AML Policy.
- You affirm that you have no knowledge or reason to believe that the money used to fund your account, in the past, present, or future, was obtained illegally or is connected to any other illegal activity that is prohibited by applicable law or the directives of any international organizations. You also agree to provide us with any information we may reasonably request in order to comply with applicable anti-money laundering regulations.
- Parimatch keeps track of all transactions in the user’s account, including those that were done under unusual circumstances, and collects and keeps copies of your identification documents.
- If Parimatch has reason to suspect that a transaction has anything to do with money laundering and illegal behavior, the Company maintains the right to refuse a User the ability to complete the transaction at any time and at any stage. Parimatch is not required under international law to warn the User that their behavior is questionable and that information about it has been forwarded to the appropriate state authorities.